- Environment Conservation Sudanese Society.
- Red Crescent Sudanese Society.
- Red Sea Environmental Center.
Region of Study
North Atlantic Ocean
South Atlantic Ocean
Experience in Open and Distance Learning (O.D.L), Teaching Two Subjects, Introduction To Biology and Environmental Culture at Open University of Sudan (O.U.S), 2007- 2009.
- Working as A staff Member, Teaching Vertebrate Zoology, Invertebrate Zoology and Dissection, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Red Sea University from 2000 up to date.
-A practical training under the Fisheries Statistical Division, mainly stressed on Identification of the local fish species of the Sudanese Red Sea using different Identification keys (FAO Identification keys) in addition to Data Collection from Fish Landing Sites, Marine Fisheries Administration, Port Sudan, Sudan, from February to August 2002.
- A training Course in First Aid in Community, Red Crescent Sudanese Society, Port Sudan, Sudan, from January to February 2000.
- A practical training in Invertebrate Zoology and Dissection as Teaching Assistant, Lab of Zoology, Faculty of Applied Science, Red Sea University, Port Sudan, Sudan, from April 1999 to May 2000.
- A practical training in Aquaculture (Oyster Farming) at Dongonab Bay, Sudanese Red Sea Coast, Fisheries Research Center, Red Sea Fisheries Research Station, Port Sudan, Sudan, from March to August 1997.