157 ras el tin st.
Mediterranean Sea - Western Basin
||+2 02 0102660145
||+2 03 4801174
You must log in with an approved account to view email addresses.
Social Media Links
You must log in with an approved account to view social media links
o Research Assistant of Physical Oceanography April 29, 1976.
o Assistant Researcher of Physical Oceanography, December 16, 1980.
o Researcher of Physical Oceanography, August 7, 1985.
o Ass. Professor of Physical Oceanography, August 19, 1990.
o Head of Egypt National Oceanography data Center (ENODC), 1990-2004.
o Professor of Physical Oceanography, August 19, 1995.
o Co-Director of NIOF-Suez Branch, 1998-1999.
o Head of Physical Oceanography Lab., 2000- 2006 & 2007-2010.
o Chief Science, R/Vs Yarmouk & Salsabil: 2003-2007.
o Head of Environment Division, 2004 – 2007.
IV - SCIENTIFIC EXPERIENCE:
o Meetings, Committees Conferences, Training and Visits:
o National Committee of Oceanography and Fisheries, 170//14/5/2005, member 2005.
o UNESCO/IOC First POEM Scientific Workshop”, Institute of Marine sciences, Middle East Technical University, Erdemli, Turkey, June 16-20, 1986.
o “MEETING OF EXPERTS OF THE REPRESENTATIVES OF OCEANOGRAPHIC INSTITUTES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES”, Amman, Jordan, June 21-25, 1987.
o “THE TECHNICAL MEETING ON COASTAL LAGOON OF North Africa” UNESCO office, Cairo, Egypt, November 14-17, 1987.
o - A member in the “NATIONAL COMMITTEE OF PHYSICS OF THE OCEANS”, Academy of Scientific Reaserch and Technology, Egypt, since 1988.
o “IMPLICATIONS OF CLIMATIC CHANGES ON NILE DELTA, Conference”, Environmental and Occupational Health center, Embaba, Cairo, Egypt, December 27- 28, 1988.
o I spent three months in GFDL, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA. During this period I used the Super Computer Cypre 205 and cypre 175 for the “DEVELOPMENT OF TIME DEPENDENT, THREE DIMENSIONAL AND PRIMITIVE EQUATION MODEL, Princeton Oceanographic Model (POM)”. October, 1989.- January, 1990.
o “XX IUGG General Assembly”, Vienna, Austria, August 11-24 1991.
o “OCEAN CLIMATE DATA WORKSHOP”, NASA/ Goddard Space flight Center, Green-belt, MD, USA, February 18 -21, 1992.
o “SCIENTIFIC DIVER**” Training Course, February, 1993.
o “ATMOSPHERIC, OCEANOGRAPHIC AND ECOSYSTEM MODELING FOR THE MEDITERRANEAN”, LAND -3/EMME-1 Meeting Erice Italy, June 26-July 1, 1993.
o “ THE FIRST REGIONAL WORKSHOP ON THE MIGRATION OF MARINE ORGANISMS FROM THE RED SEA TO THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA, REDMED MIGRATION”, Dahab, Egypt, July 25 -28, 1994.
o “THE ECOSYSTEM OF THE GULF OF AQABA IN RELATION TO THE ENHANCED DEVELOPMENT AND THE PEACE PROCESS- II”, Conference, January 30 - February 2, 1995.
o Co-Convenor of PS- 02 Symposium entitled “ DECADAL AND INTERDECADAL VARIATION IN THE OCEAN “, IAPSO, IUGG-XXIst GENERAL ASSEMBLY, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, August 5-12, 1995.
o Third General Assembly of the Multidisciplinary Regional Red Sea Program on Marine Science, March 10-15, 1998, Bremen, Germany.
o CIESM Local meeting. March 20, 2003, AUDO, Alexandria, EGYPT.
o IOC-WMO-UNIP Committee for the Global Ocean Observing System (I-GOOS-VI). Sixth Session, March 10-14, 2003, Paris, France.
o International conference on aquatic resources of the Arab Region, May 7 – 9th 2005, Sheraton el Montaza, Alex., EGYPT.
o First National Conference for Systematic Scientific Research Development, Cairo, EGYPT, May 28-29, 2005.
o International conference in the Arab Region , May 27 – 29th 2006, Sheraton el Montaza, Alex., EGYPT.
o International Workshop for Studying The Establishment of an Underwater Museum in Alexandria in cooperation with UNISCO, Alex, EGYPT, July 3- 6, 2006.
o Third Session of Intergovernmental Coordination Group for the Indian Ocean Tsunami Warning and Mitigation System (ICG/IOTWS-III) Bali, Indonesia, 31 July- 2 August 2006.
o International conference on Aquatic resources: Needs and Benefits (Head Session of Marine Chemistry and Physical Oceanography), September 18 – 21, 2006, Sheraton el Montaza, Alex., EGYPT.
o International conference on Essential Principles of Tourism Strategy in the Arab World and there impact on National Economics, October 28 – 30, 2006, Sheraton el Montaza, Alex., EGYPT.
o Fifth Session of Intergovernmental Coordination Group for the Indian Ocean Tsunami Warning and Mitigation System (ICG/IOTWS-V)., Putrajaya (Kuala Lampour), Malaysia, 8 – 10 April 2008.
o 2nd EURO-MEDITERANEAN International Symposium (EUROMED2), a Pan-Mediterranean Strategy, Sep. 11-12, 2008, Portorosa – Furnari (ME), Italy.
o 2nd International conference on Aquatic resources "Integrated Coastal Zone Management and Sustainable Development" (Head Session of Marine Physics, Remote Sensing and Climate Change), November 22-25, 2008, Sheraton el Montaza, Alex., EGYPT.
o World Ocean Conference (WOC 2009), May 11-15, 2009, Manado, Indonesia.
o D-8 Consultative Meeting Working Group on Marine Affairs and Fisheries, May 13, 2009, Manado, Indonesia.
o “FISHERIES INVESTIGATIONS OF THE SARDINE AND OTHER PELAGIC FISH, ALONG THE EGYPTIAN MEDITERRANEAN COAST FROM ROSETTE TO EL-SALLUM”, 1976 - 1978.
o ”POLLUTION ALONG THE EGYPTIAN MEDITERRANEAN COASTS “Project, 1979 - 1980.
o “BASE-LINE MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES OF EAST-ZEIT, Gulf of Suez, 1986.
o l joined several cruises, which were carried out for studying physical oceanography “ IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AND RED SEAS, SUEZ AND AQABA GULFS AND BURULLUS, QARUN, EL- MANZAZLLA, HIGH DAM AND BARDAWEEL LAKES “ in the periods 1976- 1980 and 1985 - 2003
o “LAKE MANAGEMENT, Lake Burullus, Field Team Leader, 1987-1991.
o “EGYPTIAN RED SEA COASTAL LAGOONS”, 1987-1991.
o “ENVIRONMENTAL STUDY OF LAKE BARDAWEEL“, 1987-1988.
o “A STUDY OF THE WATER CIRCULATION IN THE LEVANTINE BASIN”, Co-principal Investigator, 1988-1994.
o “CURRENT SYSTEM SURVEY AT EXPLORATORY DRILLING SITE, HURGADA- RED SEA” Project, Field Team Leader, 1991.
o I was the Leader of the Field Teams or Principal Investigator who were appointed to make the bathymetric charts of some coastal areas: EL-REVERA & EL- HOMAYRA” to the south of Taba, WESTERN HARBOR OF ALEXANDRIA, PORT-SAID, EL-SADAT, DAMETTA, ZIETIATE, ADABIA, SHARM EL- SHEIKH, GHARDAQA, MERSA ALM, EL - SADAT HARBORS and ALEXANDRIA Coastal area, 1991 - 2001
o “LAKE QARUN” Project, Consultant, 1992-1995.
o ” STUDY OF THE GULF OF AQABA PROGRAM “Egyptian Field team leader, 1992-1998.
o “THE PROTECTION OF PORT-SAID RECREATIONAL BEACHES AGAINST THE BLOOMING OF JELLY FISH, PROJECT”, Field team leader, 1992-1994.
o ”DEVELOPMENT OF SHARM EL- SHIEKH HARBOR, SOUTH SINAI GOVERNORATE” Project, 1993.
o ”DEVELOPMENT OF EL-SADAT HARBOR, SUES GOVERNORATE, Project” Field team leader, 1993-1994.
o ”STUDY OF EL-HOMAYERA AND PORT-SAID SITES, project” TDA, Field Team leader, 1994-1995.
o PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR OF MANY PROJECTS CONCERNING THE BATYMETRIC AND LAND SURVEY, ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESMENT AND HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEY FOR MANY RECREATIONAL COASTAL AREAS ALONG THE RED AND MEDITERRANEAN SEAS, 1995- 2003.
o PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR OF “BATHYMETRIC SURVEY OF KHOR TOSHKA IN FRONT OF THE PROPOSED PUMPING STATION, PROJECT, 1998.
o PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR OF “ACCURATE DEGITIZING OF THE LLW, MSL AND HHW LINES OF ALEXANDRIA COASTAL LINES, 1998-2001.
o PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR OF “OCEANOGRAPHY OF THE EASTERN HARBOR OF ALEX., EGYPT”2004-2006.
1. Karam A. M. 1988, Investigation of large-scale circulation in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea Using isotropic analysis. Ph. D Thesis, Alexandria University: 207p.
2. Moursy Z. A. 1989, Meteorological Aspects of storm surges at Alexandria coastal waters. Ph. D Thesis, Alexandria University: 200p.
3. Saad N. N. 1993, An isopycnic and dynamical study of the different water strata in the western Mediterranean Sea. Ph. D. Thesis, Alexandria University: 178p.
4. Abd-Ellah R. G. 1994, Heat, Salt and water budget of Lake Nasser. M. Sc. Thesis, Assuit University: 115p.
5. Sabra A. F., 1997, The heat balance and heat storage in the Mediterranean Sea. Ph. D. Thesis, Suez Canal University:226p.
6. Kamel M. S., Numerical Assessments of Salt Content in the Mediterranean Sea. Ph. D. Thesis, Alexandria University,: 180p
7. Salah M. S. M., 1997. An expert system for pollution. M. Sc. Thesis, El-Monofia University: 160p
8. Hassan A. R, 1998. The Hydrography of the Gulf of Aqaba, M. Sc. Thesis, Cairo University: 100p.
9. Abd-Ellah R. G. 1999. Physical Limnology of Fayoum Depression and Their Budgets. Ph. D. Thesis, South Valley University: 150p.
10. El-Saman M. 2000. Hydrography of some Red Sea Coastal Lagoons. –M. Sc. Thesis, South Valley University: 150p.
11. Morsey M. I. 2001. Acoustic characteristic of the Egyptian Mediterranean Waters. Ph. D Thesis, Alexandria University,:106p.(reg.)
12. Anwar H. A. A. 2003. Seasonal variation of the hydrographic structure and water circulation in the gulf of suez. Ph. D Thesis, Alexandria University,:190p.
13. E-Geziry T. M. A. 2004. Water and Heat Budgets of Lake Burullus. M. Sc. Thesis, Alexandria University:95p.
14. El-Saman M. 2006. Seasonal hydrographic and radon level variations in the northern Savaga Bay. - Ph. D Thesis, Zagazig University, 199p.
Med. & Red seas
o B. Sc. in Physical Oceanography, Alexandria University, Alexandria, EGYPT, July - 1975.
o M. Sc. in Physical Oceanography, Alexandria University, Alexandria, EGYPT, July - 1979. The title of the thesis was “ THE HYDROGRAPHY OF THE ARAB GULE, EGYPT”.
o Ph. D. in Physical Oceanography, Moscow State University, Moscow, USSR, December 1984. The title of the thesis was “ THE LONG TERM VARIATIONS OF WATER TEMPERATURE ANOMALIES IN THE EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEA“
PUBLICATIONS (as reported by Prof Ibrahim MAIYZA)
| ||58. Kamel M.S., M.M. Hussein and I.A. Maiyza (2013)
Heat Storage in the Western Mediterranean. JKAU, Mar. Sci., 24(1):29-41.|
| ||56. El-Geziry, T. M., I. A. Maiyza, S. Abdel-Hafez, Sh. I. Maiyza1 and M. S. Kamel (2013)
Interannual Variability of the South-eastern Mediterranean Catchand its Relation to Hydrographical and Air-Temperature Anomalies. JKAU, Mar. Sci., 24(1): 43-54.|
| ||59 El-Geziry, T. M., I. A. Maiyza and H.I. Maiyza (2013)
General trend of Wind anomalies in the South Eastern Mediterranean Sea. JKAU, Mar. Sci., 24(2):.|
| ||57. Maiyza I. A., T. M. El-Geziry (2012)
Long Term Sea-Level Variation in the South-eastern Mediterranean Sea: A new approach of examination. Journal of Operational Oceanography, 5(2):53 -59.|
| ||55. Maiyza I. A., T. M. El-Geziry, H. I. Maiyza and Mohamed S. Kamel (2011)
Climatological trend of Air temperature anomalies in the South Eastern Mediterranean Sea. JKAU, Mar. Sci., 22(2):55-65.|
| ||LIST OF PUBLICATIONS ( I. A. MAIYZA)
1. Sharaf El-Din S.H., M. Hassan and I.A. Maiyza (1981). The Hydrography of the Arab?s Gulf, Egypt. Rapp. Comm. int. Mer Medit., 27,6:83-86.
2. Maiyza I. A. (1986), On temperature anomalies and water mass formation in the Eastern Mediterranean, (Summary of ph. D. thesis, 1984). POEM Newsletter, Number 2, (PO6), January 1986.
3. Maiyza I. A. (1986), On the peculiar hydrographic character of the Eastern Mediterranean Sea in warm and cold winters. Bull. Inst. Oceanogr. & Fish., A. R. E. 12:291- 299.
4. Maiyza I. A. and F.M. Eid (1986), On the steric sea level of the Eastern Mediterranean sea . Rapp. Comm. int. Mer Medit., 30, 2, 0-V 9 : 169.
5. Maiyza I. A. and A. A. H. El-Gindy (1986), Some acoustic features of the Levantine sea. Bull. Inst. Oceanogr. & Fish., A.R.E., 12:143-148.
6. Said M. A. and I. A. Maiyza (1987), Effect of the domestic sewage discharge on the hydrographic regime of the Eastern Harbour of Alexandria. Bull. Inst. Oceanogr. & Fish., A.R.E., 13(2): 1-20.
7. Eid F.M. and I.A. Maiyza (1987), On the steric contribution to the fluctuations of the Mediterranean Sea level. Acta Adriatica, 28 (1-2): 23 -31.
8. Maiyza I.A. and A.I. Beltagy (1987), Heat balance in the Arab?s Gulf of Egypt. Bull. Inst. Oceanogr. & Fish. A.R.E., 13(2):79-88.
9. Maiyza I.A., A.I. Beltagy and M.H. El-Mamoney (1988), Surface heat balance of lake Burullus. Rapp. Comm. Int Mer Medit, 31, 2, 0-E-IV (12): 73.
10. Maiyza I. A. and M.A. Said (1988), The variation of temperature Salinity and Oxygen content in the Eastern Harbour of Alexandria. Bull. Inst. Oceanogr. & Fish., A.R.E., 14:67-74.
11. Maiyza I.A. (1988), Evaporation of coastal water in the NE Red Sea. Bull. Inst. Oceanogr. & A.R.E., 14:75-80.
12. Maiyza I.A. (1989), Water budget of lake Burullus, Egypt. Accepted in J. ?Estuarine, Coastal and shelf Science?.
13. Maiyza I.A. E.E. Mohamed and A.M. Mahar (1991), Acoustic characteristics of the south Levantine Water in front of the Nile Delta (Unpublished Manuscript).
14. Mohamed E.E., F.M. Eid and I.A. Maiyza (1991), On the nonseasonal variability of Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly in the Eastern Mediterranean. IUGG/IAPSO XX General assembly, Vienna Austria, August 1991, IAPSO Proceedings, (18):163.
15. Maiyza I.A., A.I. Beltagy and M.H. El-Mamoney (1991), Heat balance of Lake Burullus, Egypt. Bull. Nat. Inst. Ocn. & Fish., A.R.E., 17(1) : 45-55.
16. Mohamed E. E. and I.A. Maiyza (1991), A volumetric temperature/salinity relationship for the Egyptian Mediterranean water. Bull. Nat. Inst. Ocn. & Fish A.R.E., 17(1):31-36.
17. Maiyza I. A. and E. E. Mohammed (1991), Acoustic characteristics of the Red Sea. (Unpublishable Manuscript).
18. Eid F.M., Mohammed E.E. and I.A. Maiyza (1992), Sea level, Tide and Surge at Hurgada, North west Red Sea. Bull. Fac. Sci. Alex. Univ., 32 (B) : 222 - 239.
19. Maiyza I.A. (1992), Shadow zone characteristics in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. (Unpublishable Manuscript).
20. Maiyza I. A. (1992), Salt budget of Lake Burullus, EGYPT. Rapp. Comm. Int. Mer Medit., 33 : 98.
21. Maiyza I.A. (1993), Heat Storage in the Eastern Mediterranean. J. Phys. Oceanogr., 23(6):1259-1263(Notes and correspondence). Qatar Univ. Sci. J., 13(1): 169-176.
22. Maiyza I.A. and E.E. Mohamed (1993), Sea Surface temperature Anomalies in the northwestern Indian Ocean and its adjacent seas. Indian Journal of marine Sciences, September, 1993, 22:180-187.
23. Maiyza I. A. E. E. Mohamed and H. K. Badawi (1993), Climatological Atlas of the Mediterranean Sea. Bull. Nat. Inst. Ocn. & Fish., A.R.E.,(19):l - Vll.
24. Soliman G.F., A.M. Abdallah F.M. Eid, S.H. Sharaf El-Din and I.A. Maiyza (1993), Numerical investigation of m2-Tides in the Mediterranean as a closed basin. Bull. Nat. Inst. Ocn. & Fish., A.R.E., (19):1-19.
25. Eid F.M., A.M. Abdallah, G.F Soliman and I.A. Maiyza (1993), Numerical investigation of M2-Tides in the Mediterranean as a closed rectangular basin. Bull. Nat. Inst. Ocn. & Fish., A.R.E., (19):21-35.
26. Abdallah A.M., F.M Eid, I.A. Maiyza and G.F. Soliman (1993), Numerical investigation of Co-oscillating M2- Tide in the Mediterranean with grid with grid size 1° x 1° Bull. Nat . Inst Oct. & Fish A.R.E. (19):37-53.
27. Soliman G. F., I.A. Maiyza, F.M. Eid and A. M Abdallah (1993), Numerical investigation of M2-Tides in the Mediterranean Sea with its real boundaries and of size 15x15. Bull.Nat.Inst.Ocn.&Fish .,A.R.E., (19): 55-84.
28. Maiyza I.A. (1993), Acoustic characteristics of the Gulf Of Aqaba. (Unpublishable Manuscript).
29. Tides at Alexandria, Egypt, for the period 1993-2000, (ENODC Pub. 3, 1993).
30. M2-Tides in Mediterranean, (ENODC Pub. 5. 1993).
31. Soliman G. F., I. A. Maiyza (1994), The influence of depth and friction on the Tidal motion in closed rectangular basins. Bull. Nat. Inst. Ocn. & Fish., A.R.E., (20):1-23.
32. Maiyza I.A. (1995), Heat Storage in the Gulf of Aqaba. Bull. Nat. Inst. Of Oceanogr. & Fish. A. R. E., 21: 67-83.
33. Maiyza I.A. E. E. Mohamed, N.N. Mohamed and S. H. Sharaf El-Din (1995), Sea surface temperature anomalies in the western Mediterranean. IAPSO XXI General assembly, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, August 5-12, 1995).
34. Sharaf El-Din S. H, I .A. Maiyza, F.M. Eid and A. F. Sabra (1997), Heat Storage in the Mediterranean Sea. Proc. of the Third Intern. Conf. on the Mediterranean Coastal Environment. MEDCOAST 97, November 11-14, 1997: Qawra, Malta, E. Ozham(Editor)
35. Maiyza I. A., M. M. Abd El-Rahman and R. G. Abd Ellah (1998), Evaporation from Lake Qarun, Egypt. Asw. Sc. Tec. Bull. 19:49-55.
36. Maiyza I. A., M. M. Abd El-Rahman and R. G. Abd Ellah (1998), Evaporation from Wadi El-Rayan Lakes, Egypt. Bull. Nat. Inst. Of Oceanogr. & Fish. A. R. E., 25: 79-88.
37. Eid, F. M., A. F.Sabra, I. A. Maiyza & S.H. Sharaf El-Din (1999), Net Heat Gain in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. Bull. Nat. Inst. Of Oceanogr. & Fish. A. R. E., 25: 33-50.
38. Kamel, M.S., S.H. Sharaf El-Din, I.A. Maiyza and F.M. Eid. 1999. Numerical assessments of salt content in the Mediterranean Sea . International conference Oceanography of the Eastern Mediterranean and Black sea, Athens , 23-26 Feb. 1999, Greece.
39. Maiyza I. A., M. M. Abd El-Rahman and R. G. Abd Ellah (1999), Surface Heat Budget of Lake Qarun, Egypt. Bull. Nat. Inst. Of Oceanogr. & Fish. A. R. E., 25: 69-77.
40. Maiyza I. A., A. R. HASSAN, L. S. Balloomel, and L. M. Salah (1999), The Hydrography of The Gulf of Aqaba. IAPSO XXII General assembly, 1999).
41. Kamel M.S. and I. A. Maiyza (2000), On the formation of Intermediate water masses in the Eastern Mediterranean. Qatar Univ. Sci. J., 20:197-204.
42. Abd Ellah R.G., A.E. Belal and I. A. Maiyza (2000), Seasonal Vertical Variation in Water Temperature and Total Dissolved Solid. In J. F. Craig(ed), Sustainable fish production in Lake Nasser: ecological basis and management(29-31): policy.ICLARM Conf. Proc. 61, 184p.
43. EL-Arabi A.M., M.I. EL-Samman, I.A Maiyza, B. Tartor and I.I. Bashter, (2004), Radon Concentration and its Relation with some Environmental Conditions in the Northern Safaga Bay, 7th radiation physics and protection conference, held at Faculty of Science, Suez Canal University at Ismalia, 27-30 November 2004.
44. Maiyza I.A., M.I. EL-Samman, A.M. Arabi, B.A. Tartor and I.I. Bashter, (2005), Thermohaline Structure of the North Safaga Bay, Red Sea, International conference on aquatic resources of the Arab Region, May 7 ? 9th 2005, Sheraton el Montaza, Alex., EGYPT.
45. EL-Geziry T.M. and I.A. Maiyza, (2006), The Hydrographic Structure of Alexandria Eastern Harbor, Egyptian Journal of Aqutic Research, 32(Special Issue):60-73.
46. EL-Geziry T.M., R.G. Abd Ellah and I. A. Maiyza, (2006), Bathymetric Chart of Alexandria Eastern Harbor, Egyptian Journal of Aqutic Research, 33:15-21.
47. Maiyza I. A. and M.A. Said (2007), The movement of water masses along the Egyptian Mediterranean coast using an isopycnal analysis. CIESM-38e Congress. Istanboul, Turkey April, 2007.
48. Said M. A., I. A. Maiyza, M. A.Hussien and A. A. Radwan (2007), Characteristics of the Egyptian Mediterranean water masses during the cold and warm winters. ACTA ADRIATICA., 48(2):145 -159.
49. Maiyza I. A. and M. S. Kamel (2009), On the acoustic characteristics of the ?Red Sea, 1- ??Sound Channel. (Unpublishable Manuscript).
50. Maiyza I. A. and M. S. Kamel (2009), Climatological trend of Sea surface temperature anomalies in the South Eastern Mediterranean Sea. JKAU: Mar. Sci. 20:59-66.DOI:10.4197/Mar.20-1.5.
51. Said M.A., .A. Gerges, I.A. Maiyza, M.A. Hussien and A. A. Radwan (2009), Investigating changes in the Atlantic Waters characteristics along the gyptian Mediterranean Coast. OceanObs'09 Conference, September 21-25, 2009, Vienice, Italy, p26.(+ Comm. int. Mer Medit., 39:52, 2010)
52. Maiyza I. A., M. A. Said and M. S. Kamel (2010), Sea Surface Temperature Anomalies in the South Eastern Mediterranean Sea. JKAU: Mar. Sci. 21(1):151-159. DOI:10.4197/Mar.21-1.9
53. Maiyza I. A. and M. S. Kamel (2010), Climatological trend of Sea surface salinity anomalies in the South Eastern Mediterranean Sea. Accep. in King Abdulaziz Univ. 21B: .
54. Maiyza I. A. (2010), Continuous global warming or progressive part of long term temperature cycle: Personal history with the problem. Chapter 20 in Book ||